Recipe By Chef Kelana
- 120 gr Chicken breast de-boned
- 30 gr sliced Swiss cheese
- 20 gr Spinach
- 50 gr fried Potato wedges
- 40 gr Breadcrumbs
- 20 gr smoked beef
- 30 ml cl Pepper sauce
- Pinch off ground black pepper
- 20 gr cashew nut - pound
- 1 pcs Beaten Egg
- 20 gr Flour
- 10 gr Leek, julienne
- 10 gr Carrot, julienne
- Salt and pepper
*Bell Pepper sauce
- Red bell peppers (grill and peel and slice)
- Red chili (Grilled, deseeded)
- Onion - sliced
Saute the onion and garlic till brown, add in red bell pepper and some chicken stock simmer for a few minutes, blend it up with Robocop, and strain it. Add cream, seasoning with salt and pepper, blend the sauce with, strain with fine strainer, ready to use.
How to Prepare:
- Seasoning the chicken breast with salt and pepper then pound chicken breasts to ¼ inch thick.
- Put in 1 sliced cheese and 1 slice of smoked beef on top of chicken breast. Roll - up chicken breast, and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in baking dish, sprinkle with flour, dip in beaten egg and breaded with bread crumbs and cashew nut.
- Preheat oven to 350º F (175º C).
- Coat baking dish with oil.
- Serve with pepper sauce and Potato wedges .